Configure your order
Start protecting your ears for very little, your ears are asking you.
The ER20 ™ EarProtech is a standard hearing protector that faithfully reproduces the natural frequency response of the ear. Reduce the noise level by 18 dB (A) at the same time minimizing the drop in high frequencies, offering protection Hi-Fi in concert halls, clubs, theatres and large spaces for concerts.
ER20 ™ hearing protectors are not suitable for continuous daily use in noisy environments, for this you have hearing protectors ER series. The ER20 ™ Earprotech is supplied with a carrying case, lanyard neck restraint and an instruction manual. Earprotech attenuation ER20 ™ has been determined in accordance with European standards EN352-2: 2001.
- f(Hz): Frequency in hertz.
- Mf(dB): Average attenuation value at a given frequency f in decibels.
- Sf(dB): Standard deviation at a given frequency f in decibels.
- APVf(dB): Average attenuation value minus the standard deviation per frequency in decibels.
- H: Average attenuation value in the high frequency spectrum (x <2000 Hz).
- M: Average attenuation value in the mid-frequency spectrum (500> x <2000 Hz).
- L: Average attenuation value in the low frequency spectrum (x <500 Hz).
- SNR: Average attenuation value in the standard frequency spectrum.